AdSense

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Android - Notes App

(Deutsche Version) Many things come to my mind when I am not at home. Usually I don't have a pencil and a piece of paper with me so I wrote an App for Android. Additionally to this App, I installed Dropbox and DropSync so all my notes will be synchronized with my Dropbox folder.

Dropsync is able to sync single foldert to the Dropbox. I have a folder "toSync" on my mobile in which the notes are saved by the App and DropSync synchronizes them.

On the Computer, I can view the notes.dat file in my Dropbox folder "toSync" or edit the file. I wrote a display and edit program for Linux, maybe I will do the same for Windows. The basic principle is simple, there just has to be a window with a text field and a save button.

The app can be downloaded here. To run successfully, the folder "toSync" has to be present on the SD card and also the file "Notes.dat" has to be in this folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment